Our keynote speakers will be Karen Kerr and Samara Mejia Hernandez. Karen is a Evergreen Climate Innovation Board Member, Chair of the Evergreen Climate Innovation Investment Committee, and Managing Director at Exposition Ventures; Samara is Founding Partner at Chingona Ventures. They will discuss opportunities for investing and collaborating with BIPOC communities in support of climate innovation.
– Karen Kerr, Managing Director at Exposition Ventures (Keynote)
– Samara Mejia Hernandez, Founding Partner at Chingona Ventures (Keynote)
– Andrea Mardock, Vice President and Environmental Programs Manager at U.S. Bank
– Ciara Imani May, Founder and CEO of Rebundle
– Meena Beyers, Vice President of Business and Community Development at Nicor Gas
– Gary Ong, Founder and CEO of Celadyne Technologies
Learn more about Evergreen Climate Innovation’s longtime commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.
Our portfolio of early-stage climate tech startups reflects this ongoing commitment and consists of 60% female and minority-led startups.
You can be part of the climate solution
Curious how you can make a positive and compounding impact on the climate emergency?